Monday, July 8, 2013

Hello Lovely You Make me Happy card

Hi stamping peeps, I hope you all had a great 4th weekend. Mine was very relaxing actually. I met up with my brother a couple of times while they were in town. Can't beat family time that is for sure.
I am taking it pretty easy today just cleaning up some things around the apt and weeding the garden before I go to work tonight.

This is a darling card that I got from one of my BFF'S that luckily I met through my stamping business. Julia Sager and I did a swap for the Hello Lovely set and this is her darling card. I  think it is the Epic Day This and That DSP she used on the background but isn't it a darling card. So clever of her. We have fun swapping cards with each other. Want to get involved? Let me know.

I think I am going to go take a walk so I hope you have a terrific day and thanks for stopping by. Shop 24/7 by clicking on my Shop Now button.
Happy stamping and scrapping, Bev

1 comment:

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.