Saturday, June 29, 2013

Lots of Chevrons Today

Happy Saturday stamping friends, YAY the weekend. I am going to get my breaks fixed about noon today and it looks like it might rain. I got free baseball tickets for the local game tomorrow so my sister and I will go to that. I can't wait. Other than that I won't be doing too much. 

On my card, I stamped the Chevron background stamp with the new In Color Pistachio Pudding on the same color of Card Stock. Then took Smoky Slate CS and textured it with the Chevron EF. I was playing around with the Hello Lovely set because my friend Julia and I decided to use this set to swap with so this is one card I came up with. I  stamped the little image in the Hello Lovely onto the Pistachio Pudding DSP and then punched it out with the Artisan Label Punch and added Rhinestones and then stamped the Thank you twice in both colors and cut it apart and than snailed them together. Pretty easy card really and it turned out just okay I guess. The colors I got from the color coach and  nothing on my card really popped out for me I guess. You know how sometimes you stamp a card and it is just okay. Well this is one of them. LOL! Oh well. Have to have some of those I guess. 

I hope your weekend is filled with joyous things and bless you for taking time out to stop by my blog. Happy Stamping. Hugs, Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.