Friday, June 28, 2013

You're A Gem and Label Love Card

TGIF stamping peeps. I hope you have a fun filled weekend planned ahead. Mine is pretty relaxed really except to get my plan of attack ready to go pack up my house if I find out it is really sold this time. UGH!  The waiting pains. I already got a load of laundry done this morning since I have to fight for the laundry here. LOL! It is supposed to be a cooler sunny day here today. I baked an upside down Rhubarb strawberry cake yesterday to take some to my mechanic that is retiring today. I still need to stamp his card so I better get on that too.   
  
So don't you just love it when you get a new punch and you can play with it and see how fun it is? Well, I have a lot of DSP that is retired so I thought I would start making some cards and using it up and here is one I made the other day. I used the retired Afternoon Daydream Simply Scrappin' Kit DSP and the Papillon Potpourri stamp set and the Bitty Butterfly Punch and then the Artisan Label Punch and  the matching Label Love stamp set. Another thing that I love is punches that match stamp sets and that Stampin' UP! bundles them so you can get them at a  discount. SO SWEET! This You're a Gem is a retired stamp set. I punched that out with the 7/8" Scallop Circle Punch.  The colors are Raspberry Ripple, More Mustard(retired) and Pool Party. I thought it turned out sweet and cute, don't you? 

I hope you have a terrific day and bless you for stopping by. Let me know if you have any questions on my card and also if you need anything from Stampin' Up! I would be happy to help. LIVE LOVE LAUGH STAMP!       Hugs, Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.