Thursday, April 11, 2013

New Wood-Mount Cases Coming



Woo Hoo are you trying to make your stamp room nice and organized like me? Well, look what will be available when the new catalog comes out May 31st. The new wood mount cases will fit on your shelf like your clear mount cases now. YIPEE! I am so excited and there will be labels for you to make to change out your old wood sets too. A pack of four half-size cases (3-3/4" x 5-1/2") will sell for $4.95 and a pack of four full-size cases (7-1/2" x 5-1/2") will be $6.95.Watch the video and pick up on some sneak peaks also coming from the new catalog. Oh, I can't wait. I love how they pack a lunch in one. Too cute. 
Thanks for stopping by. Hugs, Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.