Thursday, April 11, 2013

Lots of Daisies Birthday card

Hello stamping friends, can you believe that Regal Rose is going to be retired? I know I am sad too but I am happy with the new colors too. I was looking for a flower and I don't think I have used this Button Buddies set for a long time so I pulled it out and this is what I came up with. I needed a card for a friends birthday. My card base is Regal Rose and my top layer is Whisper White. I used the Big Shot a lot on this card. I used the Delicate Designs Folders and Large Scallop Framelit to make my little border across. Then I used the Perfect Pennants Bigz Die for the scallop piece. I stamped the flower on my background and then an extra one on a scrap of Whisper White card stock and punched out the design with the 1-3/4" Circle Punch. 
Then used the Itty Bitty Banners stamp set with the Bitty Banners Framelits. I used the corner rounder to round the edges. I thought it turned out pretty cute. What do you think? I hope my girlfriend likes it. 

Here are the details: 
Stamp sets: Button Buddies, Itty Bitty Banners
Card Stock: Regal Rose, Whisper White
Inks: Regal Rose
Tools and Accessories: Big Shot, Delicate Design Embossing Folders, Large Scallop Framelit, Perfect Pennants Bigz Die, Bitty Banners Framelits, 1-3/4" Circle Punch, Dimensionals. 

I hope you have a terrific day! It is cloudy and cool here today. If you have any questions don't hesitate to email me. Bless you for stopping by and remember I am here for all your Stampin' UP! needs just click on shop now or click here www.funtostamp.stampinup.net
Hugs, Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.