Friday, April 12, 2013

Miss You card for Freshly Made Sketches Challenge

Happy TGIF stamping friends, is there someone in your life you are missing? I need this for about 10 people but only stamped one of them. I stamped this for the Freshly Made Sketch card challenge which is a layout challenge.  I hope you have a nice weekend planned. I have my 4 hour orientation for my new grocery store job that I just got. I am not even sure of my start date. 

 I used some more retiring card stock which my base is Not Quite Navy and More Mustard and I am going to really miss the Not Quite Navy as that could easily be my favorite color. I used the Summer Silhouettes and Lacy & Lovely stamp sets. I stamped the stem and leaf in Certainly Celery and then stamped the blossoms in More Mustard and Not Quite Navy onto Very Vanilla. Then I die cut it with the Ovals Collection Framelits. I cut out the next bigger framelit and textured it with the Fancy Fan Embossing Folder.  On my More Mustard piece I stamped the leaves from the set stamping off first on scrap paper then onto my card stock. I stamped the miss you in Not Quite Navy and then poked holes with the paper piercing tool and pad to put my Regals Brads through. I took my Color Spritzer Tool to spatter the Not Quite Navy Ink. I got up to grab my Netting Background stamp and then realized that I don't have a lot of my wood stamps with me. GRRRR! I don't know when I am going to make a trip up there either. 

Here are the details: 
Stamp Sets: Summer Sillhouettes, Lacy & Lovely
Card Stock: Not Quite Navy Marker and Ink Pad, More Mustard, Very Vanilla
Inks: Not Quite Navy, More Mustard, Certainly Celery
Tools and Accessories: Big Shot, Ovals Collection Framelits, Fancy Fan Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Paper Piercing Tool and Mat, Regals Brads, Color Spritzer Tool, Dimensionals.

I really hope you will stop by the website to check out the other stampers here:http://freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com/  


Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have a terrific Friday. Hugs, Bev

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Bev on scoring a job! Well done! I am sure it is just as hard in America as here to get a job especially if you are a "mature" worker. I had a laugh at you in the MacDonalds Carpark trying to get a signal. But I guess it wasn't that funny at the time.
    You are making some lovely cards. I like the subtle leaf stamping on the More Mustard. And loved your leaf card you did previously too! Vx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love these colors together, and I love your spritzing with the ink. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.