Sunday, April 14, 2013

A daisy for you

Hello again peeps happy Sunday. I have had a great weekend so far and hope you have too. I stamped this card a couple of days ago after running across this sketch and thought that I haven't used this Decorate A Daisy set much so figured I would pull it out and use it for this sketch. The sketch is for Clean & Simple and this was a simple card. So I will get right to it. I can't wait to see what the surprise from Stampin' UP! is tomorrow. Stay tuned.

Here are the  details: 
Stamp Sets: Decorate A Daisy, Vintage Verses(Sale-A-Bration 2013 so retired now)
Card Stock: Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Inks: Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight
Tools and Accessories: 1" Circle Punch, Dimensionals. 


Thanks for stopping by and have a terrific day now. Hugs, Bev
 Make sure you check out this link for the other cards:  http://cleanandsimplestamping.blogspot.com/


 

2 comments:

  1. Nice bright and springy!! Pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty...one of my favorite sets!! Love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.