Monday, March 11, 2013

S U Blooming with Kindness Birthday

Monday Monday you can't trust that day......LOL! Oh, I wonder who the Bachelor will pick tonight as it is the last night. I can't wait. Off to Zumba this morning. Still trying to get my stamping room organized but I desperately need the shelves that I didn't get moved yet. DRATS!  All the snow has melted now but man I need some sunshine for my solar power to be regenerated. :) This card was another one that I made for the benefits in Grygla for the silent auctions for two different people.   

On my card my base is So Saffron. I inked up my Blooming with Kindness flower with So Saffron Ink and and then just touched the edges of my stamp against my Regal Rose ink pad  and this is what I got. I stamped it on Whisper White Card Stock and then die cut it out with the Window Frames Framelits which is item 129021 for $26.95 and then I die cut a piece of Regal Rose Card Stock and die cut it with the next size bigger and then I Paper Pierced it with the Festive Paper-Pack Essentials which is item number 127857 for $7.95  and these were carried over from the Holiday Catalog. The Designer Series Paper is the Tea For Two again.

Here are the Details: 
Stamp Sets: Blooming With Kindness
Card Stock: So Saffron, Regal Rose, Whisper White
Tools and Accessories: Big Shot, Window Frames Framelits, Festive Paper-Piercing Pack, Stampin' Dimensionals. 

I hope you have a happy crafty day. Bless you for stopping by and I hope I can get to start stamping and share some cards from the Sale-A-Bration Flyer. Thanks so much for your friendship and your business. Please leave me a comment so I know you've been here.
Live Love Laugh Stamp! 
Hugs, Bev

1 comment:

  1. Pretty card! I love that image and it looks really nice two-tone.

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.