Sunday, March 17, 2013

Stampin' UP!'s Vintage Verses

Happy St. Patty's Day to all of you today. Sorry no green card today but I am sure you have seen enough of that anyway. LOL! The sun is shining today (YAY) but it is cold. I am glad I went to church yesterday so I can get some stuff done this morning. I am so happy with the new Pope Francis. I think he will be good for the church. 

Instead  of a green colored card, I am sharing this card I stamped yesterday. Isn't that Poetry Prints DSP stack just yummy? I love love love it. You have to get it if you don't have it from the Spring Catalog. It makes the prettiest cards don't you think?  Of course I am so happy that Stampin' UP! offers the best products EVA!  LOL! This FREE Sale-A-Bration set Vintage Verses is such a gotta have too. My card base is Crumb Cake card stock and the Poetry Print DSP is framed with Midnight Muse card stock and then my Vintage Verses image is stamped in Midnight Muse ink on Very Vanilla card stock. I die cut the verse after I stamped it with the Window Frames Framelits item 129021 $26.95 from the Holiday Catalog. Just a tip for you to keep your framelit in place when you put it around your stamped image. Take some sticky notes and put them down to hold the framelit in place around your stamped image when you put it through the Big Shot. Then it won't slip. I sponged around that die cut with Crumb Cake ink and also sponged around my whole card. I popped up the floral piece of DSP and also the die cut with Stampin' Dimensionals and then added a little Basic Pearl to the little loop on the verse. I also added some Midnight Muse ribbon and tied some Linen Thread that I tied around it and then tied it through a Night of Navy Designer Button. Easy but pretty card I think, don't you? 

Here are the details:
Stamp Sets:  Vintage Verses
Card Stock and Designer Series Paper: Crumb Cake, Midnight Muse, Very Vanilla, Poetry Prints DSP
Stack  
Inks: Midnight Muse, Crumb Cake
Tools and Accessories:  Big Shot, Window Frames Framelits, Basic Pearls, Stitched Satin Ribbon, Linen Thread, Designer Button,  Stampin' Sponge. 

I hope you have a blessed day and thanks for your comments. It touches my heart to read them. 
Make sure you shop 24/7 for all your Stampin' Up! products by clicking here:
www.funtostamp.stampinup.net

LIVE LOVE LAUGH STAMP!
Hugs, Bev


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous....my favorite paper from the whole stack! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.