Monday, March 18, 2013

Stampin' UP!'s Hello Hello Card

Hello Hello, Happy Monday stamping buddies. Is anybody out there? LOL! Okay I am sick of snow and what we are getting an inch or snow today. Like really, I am so sick of Winter. Hello Hello did you say be patient.....okay I will. I know Spring is right around the corner so it will be here soon. I had my sweet farmer friend over for our new Non-Gluten diet meal. Ha ha, I think he left hungry. I made ham and bean soup and salad with homemade Western Dressing. He didn't say he wanted more so maybe he ate when he got home. LOL! I found out my friend and customer Jackie after being on a respirator with complications of her COPD  is getting moved to her own room and still has a feeding tube so please continue to pray for her. Thank you.

Have you seen Stampin' Up!s single stamps that are available? If not you need to go to my online store and under the shop now look at the single stamps. I love this one to send a card to anyone you want to drop a line too. I know are you sick of the Poetry Prints yet? LOL! The paper stack is still on my desk and I wanted to use this stamp so I stamped this yesterday. My card base is Raspberry Ripple with another layer that I textured with the Lacy Brocade texture Folder from the Holiday Catalog 127819 for $7.95. I love that EF and so happy it is carried over. I took the Poetry Prints DSP and punched the edge with the Scallop Edge Border Punch. Then I stamped the image on Very Vanilla and die cut it out with the Ovals Collection   Framelits and then distressed the edge with the distressing tool. I attached that onto my card with Stampin' Dimensionals. Then I punched out some little Flowers with the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack and attached those on some of the flowers with Glue Dots and then attached Rhinestones in the center. I like the way it turned out. Do you? 

Here are the details: 
Stamp Sets: Hello Hello
Card Stock and Designer Series Paper: Raspberry Ripple, Very Vanilla, and Poetry Prints DSP stack
Inks: Raspberry Ripple
Tools and Accessories: Big Shot, Lacy Brocade Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Ovals Collection Framelits, Distressing Tool, Scallop Edge Border Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Basic  Rhinestones, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots.

I am off to Zumba so I hope you have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by. If you have a question send me and email at stampgirl54@yahoo.com.  If you need any Stampin' UP! products you can shop here 24/7:www.funtostamp.stampinup.net
LIVE LOVE LAUGH STAMP!   Hugs, Bev
 
        

3 comments:

  1. SO pretty....love the bold statement this card makes! Nice & bright!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! I like how you echoed the flowers in the sentiment embellishments and the rich color too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am currently looking for the hello hello stamp... know of anyone willing to sell (reasonably as I am new to stamping). Jane

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.