Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Stampin' UP! Secret Garden Birthday Card

Good morning stamping friends, I hope you are all shoveled out however I see the East coast is going to get pounded with the snowy and windy weather that we had yesterday. Here at Mom's condo they come through and shovel but I did it myself for the exercise. It is back to Zumba today.  YAY! Tomorrow I drive to southern Minnesota to get some more of my stamps and thanks to the nicest people that are driving with to help me out. Well, I am getting all of it but enough to run my business and I need to organize all this so that Mom's house looks nice. I need my shelves to do that so I will have to conjure up some energy to get that done and be creative to get it put away. The problem is her stuff and my stuff all  in this one place.  

Okay, onto the card. I stamped this pretty card when I got this Secret Garden Bundle from the Spring Catalog. I thought it turned out so soft and pretty, don't you? I love it when Stampin' Up comes out with products to make my life easier like the stamp set that matches the framelits and the Everything Eleanor set that has a stamp to layer under the Apothecary Accents Framelits.  This card was like a 5 minute card and turned out so pretty. I simply love that. There is only 15 more days to get in on the Sale-A-Bration special so don't miss out.

Here are the details: 
Stamp Sets: Secret Garden, Everything Eleanor, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card Stock: Pretty In Pink, Naturals Ivory
Inks: Pretty In Pink, Certainly Celery, Raspberry Ripple
Tools and Accessories: Big Shot, Secret Garden Framelits, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Distressing Tool, Stampin' Dimensionals. 

I hope you will have a wonderful day and bless you for stopping by today. I would be happy to help you with all your stamping needs. Make sure you ask me if you have any questions and to place an order just shop here:  www.funtostamp.stampinup.net  and click on the shop now. Live Laugh Love Stamp! Hugs, Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.