Saturday, February 9, 2013

DSP Wreath

Happy Saturday stamping buddies. Isn't this wreath cute? On my way home from Davenport I stopped at a great friend of mine Amy Petterson to stay all night so I could break up my trip. She had made this  wreath out of DSP and I thought it was so cute, She also made one with Christmas DSP  but I didn't take a picture of that one. The wreath is a foam wreath base and you cut strips of the DSP and then curl them on each end and stick them into the foam with a straight pin. It was so pretty in person.  I think this was discontinued DSP so I won't go into details. I am off to work on my taxes and stamp my Valentines. 
Have a lovely day and bless you for stopping by. Hugs, Bev

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing my wreath Bev! It is much fun creating this. My inspiration came from "For Love of Paper" on YouTube. She made a wreath and I just used some retired paper. After all...What do you do with all your retired Designer Series Paper.
    Love ya Bev!

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.