Friday, February 8, 2013

Oh, Hello Card




Well, Oh, Hello stamping buddies. I had to stamp this card or rather punch out this card this morning to say hi to all of you. I have missed all of you following me. I am finally back up north and here it is Friday already and I got back home Monday night. I have been packing boxes, working on taxes, and just got into stamping last night and this morning. This morning it was so pretty here with what they call a "hoar frost" which in an old wives tale means it will rain six months from the date we have this hoar frost. The sun was shining and the frost on the trees was thick and glistened like diamonds. So beautiful. I knew if I took a picture it wouldn't give it justice. I am wondering if my mojo is back as I just said yesterday that really stamping is just a thing and I wasn't so sure that I wanted to continue but here I am and I do love it. Ok, so onto the card. 

My card base is Early Espresso  and I used the Curly Label Punch to punch out 9 pieces of the Parker's Patterns from the Spring Mini and snailed them to my card. Then used my new Oval Framelits which I love love love. So cool! I stamped the Oh Hello with Not Quite Navy ink and then attached those to my card. Then with the Petite Curly Label Punch that I got free from the SAB flyer  I punched out from the Cherry Cobbler Card Stock and using the butterfly stamp from the Bloomin' Marvelous set (also a SAB set) I inked up with Daffodil Delight ink and rolled the edge onto my  Marina Mist ink pad and punched it out with the Bitty Butterfly Punch available in the Spring Catalog. I tied the Natural 7/16" Trim Ribbon around the top and walla my card is done. Kind of manly maybe so I will have to find someone to send it to. LOL!

Here are the details:
Stamp Sets: Oh, Hello: Bloomin' Marvelous
Card Stock: Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Parker's Patterns DSP
Inks: Daffodil Delight, Marina Mist, Not Quite Navy
Tools and Accessories: Big Shot, Ovals Collection Framelits, Curly Label Punch, Petite Curly Label, Bitty Butterfly Punch, Natural 7/16" Trim Ribbon, Dimensionals  

I want to thank you for stopping by my blog today and it is good to be back blogging. I have a lot of stuff to do and have my last workshop up here on the 17th so have to get ready for that too. I will be moving to Davenport to be with what is left of my family. Have a blessed day.
Hugs, Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.