Monday, February 11, 2013

Bloomin' Marvelous Thank You

Good Monday morning stamping friends. I survived the blizzard that came through yesterday. We got about 5 or 6 inches of snow and I just went out to mail my Valentines and wow the wind is still howling and blowing to beat the band. Back home they only got rain. I can't wait to move back to the  Davenport. I have some names of people that could be prospects for selling my home so I am still praying for a buyer. One day at a time.  I have been stamping again but my battery died last weekend for my camera so I haven't been able to take pictures of my cards. :( Oh the conveniences of living in town.

This was a thank you card I sent to two of my sisters for their early birthday gifts. I used the darling Vine Street Embossing Folder and the the flower from the Bloomin' Marvelous set and these are available in the Sale-A-Bration Flyer. Get one FREE with a $50.00 purchase. Yes Free. Let me know if you need the flyer. The Old Olive card stock is die cut from the Hearts A Flutter  and Apothecary Accents Framelits. Then I punched out the flowers with the 1-1/4" Scallop Circle Punch.  The thank you comes from the Hostess Wacky Wishes stamp set.

Here are the details:
Stamp Sets: Bloomin' Marvelous, Wacky Wishes  
Card Stock: Melon Mambo. Old Olive, Whisper White
Inks: Old Olive, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango
Tools and Accessories: Big Shot, Vine Street Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Hearts A Flutter Framelits, Apothecary Accents Framelits, 1-1/4" Scallop Circle Punch, Dimensionals.

I hope you have a terrific day and bless you for stopping by. I won't be back till I get a battery for my camera. :(    
Contact me for questions and for all your stamping needs shop here 24/7 www.funtostamp.stampinup.net
Hugs, Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.