Tuesday, December 18, 2012

SU Daydream Medallion Wreath Christmas Card

Merry Christmas wishes. Do you like the wreath on my door? LOL! I hope you are wrapping up all your preparations for your Christmas celebrations. I think I will go shopping for a few more gifts this afternoon. We are supposed to get a big snow storm here but it may miss us I hope. 

I made this card at my stamp-a-stack as my extra card so they could only make one.  It uses a lot of pearls and I didn't want to  run out. I used the Daydream Medallion and stamped it on Gumball Green CS in Garden Green ink and die cut them with the Floral Frames Framelits. I used the 1-3/8" punch to punch out the center.  I colored the pearls with a red sharpie and and then tied a bow with the Riding Hood Red Taffeta Ribbon. I used the Woodgrain EF on the background to mimic my door. 

Here are the details: 
Stamp Sets: Daydream Medallions, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Gumball Green
Inks: Garden Green, Riding Hood Red, Sharpie Pen
Tools and Accessories: Big Shot, Floral Frames Framelits, Woodgrain Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Modern Label Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Pearls, Dimensionals, Sponge. 
That's it for me today and I pray that you and yours have a blessed day. Thanks for stopping by and remember to join my team of Bev's Busy Bees or shop 24/7 here:www.funtostamp.stampinup.net 
Live Love Laugh Stamp! Hugs, Bev

2 comments:

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.