Monday, December 10, 2012

Singing Deer Card

Hi again stamping buddies. Just a short blurb here. I have a funny card to share with you that I stamped at my friends last weekend. She had printed off this picture so I am not sure who did the original so if it is you please let me know and I will link it back to you. Our cards all turned out differently and we used different  oval punches for the deer and then the Modern Label punch for the legs and a Heart Punch she had for the tree. The Little Leaves Sizlet makes the antlers.  Isn't it funny how he is holding his hymn book and singing. LOL!

I just wanted to share this funny punch art card with you today. I hope your day is full of Joy! Let me know if you have any questions.
Happy stamping. Hugs, Bev 


1 comment:

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.