Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Merry Minis Christmas Card

Whoopy Wacky Wednesday stamping buddies. Wow, did you watch the Voice Finale? What a wonderful show and the winner was..... Cassadee Pope. It was a great show and the talent was so unbelievable. I didn't care who won as I would buy any one of their cds. Today I am going to Mom's Condo luncheon with her and then onto a Zumba class with my sister. Then I hope I can find a gift for my Mom. Maybe my sister Jan can help me with that.

I stamped this card for a card challenge that I never entered in. I know I have been doing that a lot. To busy for card challenges but hopefully after I get home some time in January I can start again especially since I quit my job I should have time. I used the Merry Minis and the matching Merry Minis Punch Pack on this card. The background is textured with the Argyle EF. I used the Adorning Accents Edgelits with Gumball Green under a strip of the Snow Festival DSP. Then used the Apothecary Accents Framelits to hang my mini ornaments onto with Bakers Twine. 

Here are the details:
Stamp Sets: Merry Minis, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card Stock: Baja Breeze, Primrose Petals, Gumball Green, Snow Festival DSP
Inks: Gumball Green, Baja Breeze, Primrose Petals
Tools and Accessories; Big Shot, Argyle Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Adorning Accents Framelits, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Merry Minis Punch Pack, Bakers Twine, Round Designer Ribbon Slides, Stitched Satin Ribbon, Pearls, Dimensionals. 
I hope you have a terrific day and I am grateful for you stopping by. Live, Love, Laugh, Stamp!
Happy stamping and hugs, Bev 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.