Thursday, December 20, 2012

SU Hostess Happy You Christmas Card

Good morning stamping friends. Is this you? Happy You? I guess I could say it is me today. LOL! No snow yet but rain all night. The snow is on the way. I guess it will be a baking day since the weather is so crappy and I don't need to go anywhere anyway.  I read last night till after midnight so I slept in today. 

This is a card I made a long time ago and is so easy. My card base is Crumb Cake and the DSP is Snow Festival and what, no Big Shot used on this card. I can't believe it. I stamped my image and colored  it in with Blender Pens. I punched it out with the 1-3/4" Circle Punch and then punched out Crumb Cake Card Stock with the 2-3/8 Scallop Punch and popped it up with Dimensionals. Then I tied a bow with Sweater Trim and attached it with a couple of Pop Dots. 

That's it for me today and if you have any questions just ask. Thank you for stopping by toady and I hope if you have to travel for the holidays you are safe and if not your preparations are coming along nicely.  Have a blessed day. Happy Stamping and Hugs, Bev 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.