Friday, November 23, 2012

SU Thank You with Bandstand Simply Scrappin'

Hi stamping friends. I hope your Thanksgiving was filled with lots of great food and blessing of family and friends. I had a good time and lots of good food and conversations. I came home and moved some big boxes I had packed up and took some canned goods downstairs as I haven't done too much around here since I have been home and been busy with my parties. Yay! my favorite thing to do. Now I need to start working on my Christmas cards. I have an event the 1st which is my second Christmas Card Stamp-A-Stack. I can't wait to show you the cards. They are all so cute. If you aren't too far away email me and come on and join us. I will give you the details if you ask. The wind was howling all night and snow was falling a bit but I don't think we got much.

  My card base here is So Saffron and the DSP is from the Bandstand Simply Scrappin' Kit.  This was an easy card and I needed easy. I was short on thank yous so I stamped a few to make up some more to put in my customers bags. The buttons are from the Big Shot and the Buttons 5 Sizzlits. Aren't they cute?  

Here are the details:
Stamp Set: Sassy Salutations
Card Stock and Paper: So Saffron, Cherry Cobbler, Bandstand Simply Scrappin' Kit
Inks: Cherry Cobbler, So Saffron Marker 
Tools and Accessories: Big Shot, Buttons 5 Sizzlits, Baker's Twine, Dimensionals. 
So today is Black Friday and I have a deal for you. Shop right from home without fighting the crowds or driving in nasty weather. Click here www.funtostamp.stampinup.net  for great gift ideas. 
Thanks for stopping  by today and have a great day. I have to work today so better get ready.
Happy Stamping and Hugs, Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.