Saturday, November 24, 2012

SU Affection Collection Birthday card

Good morning stamping friends. BRRRR! it is zero degrees here this morning. That is okay though as I don't need to go anywhere anyway. I have a busy day inside with designing cards for my stamp a stack and doing laundry. I finished my Thanksgiving cards and mailed them with those Brushed Bronze Buttons and it cost 20 cents more a card to mail. Yikes! So my nephew's birthday is now and this was his card. No ribbons or brads or nothing for an easy mailer card. I used the Affection Collection that I just love from the Holiday Catalog. I hope they carry this set over.  I used blues and gray for the images and then die cut it out with the Window Frames Framelits. I color spritzed it and stamped Happy Birthday and got it done. 

I am sort of sick of stamping holiday cards so this set gave me a needed break for a bit. I just love the versatility this set gives, don't you?  It is almost the end of November and I am giddy about what is coming from Stampin' UP! 
Wait till you see the next catalog which is the Spring Catalog. It is sooo amazing and I called Stampin' Up to tell them to quit coming out with such cute stuff. LOL! I am not kidding, I need to win the lottery quick. Ha ha, I don't even buy lottery tickets.  Anyway, onto my non holiday card.

Here are the details: 
Stamp Sets: Affection Collection,  Beautiful Birthday
Card Stock: Not Quite Navy, Whisper White
Inks: Not Quite Navy, Night of Navy Ink Pad and Marker, Marina Mist, Basic Gray   
Tools and   Accessories: Big Shot, Window Frames Framelits, Color Spritzing Tool, Dimensionals.
I hope you have a terrific weekend and I pray that you didn't get trampled on shopping on Back Friday when you can just shop here:www.funtostamp.stampinup.net 
Thanks for stopping by today. 
Hugs and Happy Stamping,
Bev    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.