Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Pinwheel On Parade Simply Scrappin' birthday card

Hello it is me again, do you remember me?  I know I have been very lax in posting lately but I am hoping I can do better now but I can't promise anything. I have decided to do another stamp a stack the first of December. I tell ya, I do this to myself this time of year. But it is a fun time for me and my stamping buddies.  Oh and YUCK I have discovered I have a mouse upstairs or should I say mice. I haven't found them yet but have my trap line set. ICKY! is all I can say. For years I have had them only downstairs and it just amazed me but now I find tracks of them up too. I am so disgusted. I don't want to get a cat either but I might have too. It has been so icy here and after falling on my bum twice now and slid out of control into a ditch when I drove onto the gravel, not even driving over 20 MPH. I am sick of winter already and it hasn't even come yet.  However today is sunny and not windy. Actually quite nice when I went out to my car and mailed some birthday cards.

Anyway on to my card. I love this years Simply Scrappin' sets as the designer papers and die cuts are so pretty. And don't you just love love love that Lacy Brocade Embossing Folder? I love it? I used it to textured my 2 flowers after I punched them out with the Blossom Punch and Riding Hood Red Card Stock   then added a little Summer Sun Sticker Flower and a Pearl to it. The tag is also a sticker in the kit and I just stamped the Happy Birthday on it and popped it up with dimensionals. I spritzed it a bit with my Riding Hood Red Marker and Color Spritzer Tool. I hope you like it and it inspires you to buy these kits. So cute!

Here are the details;
Stamp Sets: Memorable Moments
Card Stock: Summer Sun, Riding Hood Red, Pinweels on Parade Simply Scrappin' Kit
Inks: Riding Hood Red Ink Pad and Marker
Tools and Accessories: Big Shot, Lacy Brocade Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Color Spritzer Tool, Basic Pearls, Dimensionals.
Let me know if you have any questions about my card. 
I hope in your busy life you get to create something cute and I truly appreciate you for stopping by. 
Wow, do you want to get a free group of Stampin' UP ink pads? Well, join my team and you get any group of ink pads except for the neutrals FREE with your kit. It is so easy to stay active with only having to sell or spend 300.00 every 3 months. That is two $150.00 parties in three months. That is just simply a piece of cake to do if you share what you love. So what are you waiting for join my team and see all the great ideas that we demonstrators get and if you don't have time you say, well everyone is busy but what is important in life, it is people and friends love to get together and stamp. Just try it as there is no minimum time you have to stay in but I guarantee you will love it as much as I do. So what are you waiting for, join for only $99 and pick what is in your kit too by clicking here:   www.funtostamp.stampinup.net 
Have a great day!
Hugs, Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.