Friday, November 16, 2012

SU Delicate Doilies Set Birthday Card

TGIF Stamping friends, tonight I have a birthday card to share that I made for my last Tuesday party. I am so glad it is Friday and I am exhausted but I have to work tomorrow also. UGH! I will be dead by Sunday. So much to do so little time. I hope after December 1st I can start doing card challenges again. I so want to start that but just too tired. I did catch a mouse or shrew upstairs here with a sticky trap right after I set them out all over to make my trap line.YUCK!  That was quick though and haven't found another one since but I am ready so we will see how that challenge goes. I would rather be stamping. LOL!

 This card was really a quick card using the Lacy Brocade EF and the DSP from the Afternoon Daydream Simply Scrappin' Set. I stamped the Delicate Doilies images and die cut them out the Floral Frames Framelits. Then layered the floral designs on top of the banners with Dimensionals in between the layers and added a Basic Pear on top. Easy Peasy but pretty I thought, don't you?

Here are the details: 
Stamp Sets: Delicate Doilies, Itty Bitty Banners
Card Stock: Primrose Petals, So Saffron, Whisper White, Afternoon Daydreams Simply Scrappin' 
Inks: Primrose Petals, So Saffron
Tools and Accessories: Big Shot, Floral Frames Framelits, Bitty Banners Framelits, Lacy Brocade Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Basic Pearls, Dimensionals.
I hope my card inspires you in some way and thanks for stopping by today. I pray you have a blessed weekend. Join my group of Bev's Busy Bee's or shop 24/7 here: www.funtostamp.stampinup.net 
Live, Love, Laugh, Stamp!  Email me if you have any questions.
Hugs, Bev  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.