Friday, November 9, 2012

SU Bold Snowflake Christmas Card

Hi stamping buddies. TGIF! I sure haven't been too good at posting here lately but I haven't had a day off this week and with that long Election day I am exhausted. I guess I should show you something. LOL! I apologize for not being around much. I hope my life settles down after next Tuesday's party. 



This is a card I stamped the other day when I got this new single stamp. I just love it and it fits the the Blossom punch so I thought it was a perfect stamp and make stamping a card so easy peasy. The color I used is Marina Mist and Very Vanilla to stamp this card in about 5 minutes. 

Here are the details: 
Stamp Sets: Bold Snowflake, Snowflake Soiree
Card Stock: Marina Mist, Very Vanilla, Subtles DSP Stack
Inks: Marina Mist
Tools and Accessories: Blossom Punch, Rhinestones, Dimensionals
I hope you have a terrific weekend and I hope to post something again soon. Make sure you check out my online store to shop 24/7 or join my team. Click here: www.funtostamp.stampinup.net
Live Love Laugh Stamp! Hugs, Bev
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.