Friday, November 30, 2012

Christmas Card using Mixed Medley Hostess Set

Hi again stamping buddies. I have gotten all my stuff together and mixed up my Peppermint Dip and Turkey Tetrazini and still want to make a dessert of some type tonight. I stamped this card this morning as I am trying to stamp a couple of cards a day and I want to share a lot tomorrow. This was an Easy Peasy card and so easy. I cut the Window Frames Framelit out of my Real Red card stock and then layered that darling  Be of Good Cheer DSP in the AC underneath. I punched the Curly Label Punch and scrunched it up before I snailed it now over the banner of the same DSP. I used the Gumball Green Sweater Trim and a Designer Button on top. I used the little Merry Christmas from Mixed Medley Hostess set. 

So how are you doing on your Christmas Cards? Are you getting them done? I send out a lot of them so I am have a good dent in them I know. I won't be going home for Christmas this year and I am really starting to feel bad about it. Mom said since I was there already to not spend the money to come back :(  Yea, she must not want to see me. No, I am sure she does but knows how financially tight it is for me.  And then there is that thing called the weather and never know how bad it will be for that 12 hour drive. I have a blue blue Christmas without them.  I have some Christmas music on to get me in the mood. My wonderful brother Jeff(the only bro I have left) burned me some new cd's. Oh by the way have you ever heard Li Volo? OMG these Italian tenors that are 18 to 21 and so good. I saw them on a PBS special and they were singing at some Detroit Symphonic Place and  wow, they are so talented. They sing Italian and American songs but Jeff burned a cd of them for me and I love it. I am not really fond of Opera so to speak but I love these young guys and they are nice and sweet eye candy too. If you know what I mean. LOL! The new Rod Stewart Christmas CD is good too. Sing it Rod.

Okay on to the details:
Stamp Set: Mixed Medley
Card Stock and Paper: Real Red, Whisper White, Be of Good Cheer DSP
Ink: Real Red
Tools and Accessories: Big Shot, Window Frames Framelits, Curly Label Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, Brights Designer Buttons, Sweater Trim, Crochet Trim.  
Here are the bag of bows I am giving away for a door prize tomorrow. Aren't they cute? I thought so. 
I hope you have a great day. Hugs and Happy Stamping, Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.