Friday, November 30, 2012

SU Hostess Christmas Wishes Card

Have you ever seen Santa in a hot air balloon instead of a sleigh? Now I love all the hot air balloon images and they are so hot so couldn't resist this set. I made this darling card with it and of course had to use the sweet Snow Festival DSP with the cute decorated houses below the hot air balloon. I know, I just couldn't resist. I had this piece of Real Red card stock that had been textured with the Petals a Plenty EF sitting on my craft table so I cut a banner out of that. I stamped the balloon twice once in Real Red and then in Soft Suede so I could cut out the deer and mount it over the balloon and made a mask to sponge the sky. Too cute but a quick card actually. What do you think? 

Wow can you believe it is November 30th already? Jeepers Creepers where has the time gone? I have lots of my Christmas cards done from blogging and parties but need to do more. Better get to it I suppose. I think I will add Merry Christmas to the side on this card now that I look at it again. Lots of room to add any saying however.  Wish me luck, I have my Stamp-A-Stack tomorrow.

Here are the details: 
Stamp Set: Christmas Wishes
Card Stock and Paper: Gumball Green, Naturals White, Real Red, Snow Festival DSP
Inks: Real Red, Soft Suede, Baja Breeze
Tools and Accessories: Big Shot, Petals A Plenty Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, 1-1/4" Scallop Circle Punch, Glimmer Brad, Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Sponge, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
I hope you have a lovely day and weekend too. Bless you so much for stopping by. Let me know by email if you have any questions on my card. Shop 24/7 or join my team by clicking here: www.funtostamp.stampinup.net
Happy stamping and hugs,
Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.