Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Stampin' UP! Make A Mitten Christmas Card

Hi Blogging Peeps, happy Wednesday to all of you. Oh what a beautiful day it was today and so warm. 80 some degrees and sunny. Just lovely. I made another pot of soup today and gave some to my sister to take home with her and then we ate some too. Then I went to Zumba again today and then came home and got ready to go out to eat with some friends that took me out to supper. It was nice of them to do that. I really am so blessed. This was Mike's sister and brother in law that I stay in contact with even thought Mike is gone. Such nice people. My days are winding down here so trying to see everyone I can while I am here. It keeps me so busy though.

Here is an easy card I stamped that used the Snow Festival DSP and the Make A Mitten set and the Mitten Builder Punch.The card base is Gumball Green and Raspberry Ripple Card Stock. I wrapped the Sweater Trim Ribbon around my card and then pierced a hole in the mitten with my paper Piercing tool to attach a Vintage Trinket Safety Pin to hold the darling mitten onto the card. I stamped the Merry Christmas from Teeny Tiny Wishes onto Whisper White Card Stock and then punched it out with the Scallop Oval Punch and used the Essentials Paper Piercing Pack to pierce holes around it. I love the DSP and it just makes such a cute card. Don't you think so?

Here are the details:
Stamp Sets: Make A Mitten, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card Stock: Gumball Green, Raspberry Ripple, Whisper White, Snow Festival DSP
Inks: Raspberry Ripple, Gumball Green 
Tools and Accessories: Scallop Oval Punch, Mitten Builder Punch, Sweater Trim Ribbon, Vintage Trinkets, Essentials Paper Piercing Pack, Dimensionals.
Thanks for stopping by tonight. Let me know if you have any questions and I hope you can take tiem to create something cute.
Join my team or order SU products 24/7 here: www.funtostamp.stampinup.net
Hugs, Bev

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, I reaԁ yοur new ѕtuff regularlу.

    Your ωгiting style iѕ ωitty, kеep up the gooԁ woгk!
    my webpage - Visita il mio sito

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.