Thursday, October 25, 2012

Daydream Medallions Thank You

Hi stamping buddies, I hope all is great with all of you. I have been busy today with Zumba. shopping, and then going out to eat tonight with my Mom and sister Jan that lives here in Davenport. I have one more Zumba day tomorrow and then out to lunch again tomorrow. Good thing I am Zumba'ing huh? Geesh! Actually this will only be the 4th time out to eat as Mom and I have been eating at home. I have been making soups like crazy that Mom can freeze and eat this winter. 

  Isn't this card cute? You know events from Stampin' UP!  are one of the best things. You can meet lifelong friends like Julia Sager that I have met. Thanks to convention a couple of years ago we met through someone I met in the hall and invited into our room and she and Julia have become such good friends. I feel so blessed to have this job. This is the last of the swap cards I got from Julia Sager and it uses the Floral Frames Framelits and the Daydream Medallions and Petite Pairs stamp sets. I think the bottom layer is the Candlelight Christmas Specialty Designer Paper and isn't that amazing how it matches the Daydream Medallions? I never noticed that before. Anyway, the card was so pretty I think and I brought it along and have to use it. YAY!

Wow, do you like sales? Well there are some incredible specials coming out so make sure you check out my Facebook page Bev's Stamping Spot on Monday the 29th to check out the one day sale. Pretty amazing stuff happening so it is a terrific time to join my Bev's Busy Bees team and shop from home at www.funtostamp.stampinup.net
Have a terrific night. Hugs, Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.