Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Layered Labels wedding card

Hi stamping buddies. Well, now that my nephew's wedding is over I can share their hand stamped card with you! It was such a lovely wedding and wow what a beautiful couple. Here they are in a black and white photo. Elliot and Reed Weiss. 10-19-2012
Photo: Love this!
It was a beautiful wedding. 

So here is the card I stamped for them.
My card base is Naturals White and then a layer Night of Navy card stock that I dry embossed with the Vintage Wallpaper EF. Then I embossed the stamp from the Layered Labels stamp set in Gold Embossing Powder. I die cut it with the Apothecary Accents Framelits. With a Sponge Dauber I sponged Night of Navy ink over it. I then punched out a heart with the Full Heart Punch and snailed it over the image. Then I made a banner and stamped Forever and Always from the Loving Thoughts stamp set. I sponged around the banner with Night of Navy and added Basic Pearls on each side.

I hope you have a honey of a day. Another rainy one here this morning and not much on my plate today so another day with Zumba practicing. Guess I will make some soup. Make sure you leave me a comment whether you like my card or not and if you are interested in joining my team or need Stampin' UP! products, go here: www.funtostamp.stampinup.net
Hugs, Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.