Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Christmas Blessings Card Stampin' UP! Set

Hi stamping buddies, I am back. Did you miss me? Wow, I am sorry I haven't posted anything since last Thursday. Busy busy and got back home Saturday night late and tried to get some stamping done, unpack, and get caught up on some things here so now I am back in the groove I hope. I was stamping cards for a stamp a stack but then called a customer friend and she wanted to do a party the date I had picked so I thought she can clean her house instead of me cleaning mine. LOL! Just kidding, of course. She is a smart hostess because from November 1st till December 16th if you have a party that is $450.00 in sales you get a whole group of ink pads. What a great deal! Let me know if you want to book a party.

So here is a card I stamped on Sunday. It uses the darling sets Christmas Blessings and Joyous Celebrations and the Candlelight Christmas Designer Fabric.  I don't usually use the fabric on a card but I love how this turned out and so easy. This would however have to me a hand delivered card because of the bulk in tying a know in the fabric. I thought it turned out cute for it being so easy. Don't you? 

Here are the details: 
Stamp Sets: Christmas Blessings, Joyous Celebrations
Card Stock: Real Red, Lucky Limeade, Whisper White
Inks: Real Red, Lucky Limeade, Early Espresso
Tools and Accessories: Big Shot, Designer Frames Folders, Extra Large Oval Punch, Candlelight Christmas Designer Fabric, Dimensionals.
Just an easy peasy card to share with you today. I have to get out and do some yard work since we don't have snow yet and get the rest of my laundry done. Have a lovely day and if you need a creative coach for your Stampin' Up! wants or needs make sure you let me know. Shop here anytime 24/7 www.funtostamp.stampinup.net   
Hugs, Bev 


1 comment:

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.