Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween Card with Toxic Treats from Stampin' UP!

First of all I would like to say I have been praying for all affected by Hurricane Sandy and I hope and pray for your safety. What a tragedy. 
Well, it is finally here. I love this scary spooky holiday and it was even a full moon last night. I live by myself out in the country it seems senseless to decorate so I don't do it anymore. I used to bake and make all sorts of goodies. Ha, I haven't Zumba'd since I got home and need to keep it going.  I will get back to it when I get caught up. I got my laundry and yard work done last night. YAY!  So, tell me what memories you have as a kid from Halloween? I was reminiscing yesterday trying to remember and my best and favorite memory I think was when our old neighbor guy that was always playing pranks on all of us came dressed up himself and came Trick Or Treating at our house. He was so funny and was always a great man until he passed away. God rest your soul Mr. Meyers and thanks for the fond memories. 
This is a card I stamped for you yesterday to wish you all a Happy Halloween! Easy Peasy card and I had some of the ribbon that was available last Sale-A-Bration so it is retired but I couldn't resist using it. I used the Spider Web EF and the Apothecary Accents Framelits to cut out the images. the Wisteria Wonder one I  added a Black Glimmer Brad and the Tangerine Tango one I just tore the bottom off and added the curly ribbon to it. 

Here are the details: 
Stamp Sets: Toxic Treats
Card Stock: Wisteria Wonder, Basic Black, Tangerine Tango
Ink: Basic Black
Tools and Accessories: Big Shot, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Spider Web Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Neutrals Glimmer Brads, Paper Piercing Tool, Dimensionals. 

Thanks for stopping by today and have a great Halloween and remember to not eat too much sugar! LOL! I am off to work this morning.
Remember you can always shop 24/7 or join my team here: www.funtostamp.stampinup.net
Hugs, Bev

2 comments:

  1. Cute card, Bev! We live in the country too and get no trick or treaters, but I do like to put pumpkins on my porch. I am hoping today to carve one for Cassidy! I don't have many Halloween memories either, but I love the holiday---at least the cute parts of it, the others can have the scary stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Halloween and welcome home!

    I love Halloween and we always decorate a lot inside the house.

    We survived Sandy! We were lucky. There is so much devastation.

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.