Friday, August 17, 2012

Sassy Salutations Thank You

Good Morning stamping friends, I am so excited to share this card with you today. Isn't it purdy? OMG! I love the Raspberry Ripple color and this Orchard Harvest DSP is to die for. So beautiful! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it. I used those Sticky Rounds in the Holiday Catalog and used my Stitched Satin Ribbon for the In Colors and wrapped it around on the Sticky Round and put a Vintage Faceted Button with a little bit of the ribbon in the middle which I attached with Mini Glue Dots. I think this card is just striking. 

Wow it really cooled off here and seems like we have an early fall. Yikes, must mean an early winter too. YUCK! I am not fond of winter and I know I am in the wrong part of the country. I already know that. Darn it.  Today I wish I had my Mommy to take care of me anyway. I can't kick this horrible cold and have to try again to get into the doctor when they open. 

Here are the details: 
Stamp Set: Sassy Salutations
Card Stock: Raspberry Ripple, Orchard Harvest DSP
Inks: Raspberry Ripple
Tools: Sticky Rounds, 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon, Vintage Faceted Designer Button,  Mini Glue Dots, Dimensionals. 
Thanks for stopping by today and love all your comments. It looks like I can get into the doctor today so better get there. Have a honey of a day.  Live Laugh, Stamp! Hugs, Bev
Shop here 24/7: www.funtostamp.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.