Friday, August 17, 2012

MDS2 and till Aug 31st for the Spooktacular Offer








 kimberly van diepen stampin up demo



Today you can upgrade your MDS software to the MDS 2.  It's spectacular and only 19.95 to upgrade.  Of course if you are new to MDS, you will want to see our new packages that you can purchase.  They are an exceptional deal.  Click HERE to find out all the latest details.  
There are even NEW MDS downloads every Tuesday.  They are super fun.  Check them out here:  www.funtostamp.stampinup.net
Become a demonstrator TODAY and receive this COOL new Halloween Kit below! It's spooktacular!
 kimberly van diepen stampin up demo
 I would love to have you as a part of my team. Paper crafting has never been more popular than it is right now and it keeps increasing.  I have a GREAT team of ladies that love to share ideas.  We have team meetings that meet monthly so you can get all kinds of ideas from those. Check out this spooktacular flyer for all the information with this amazing special by checking out my website wwww.funtostamp.stampinup.net  You can contact me directly if you would like to become a demonstrator.  The kit is an unbelievable price of $99 and YOU choose $125 in merchandise of YOUR choice. So the kit is customizable. You have nothing to loose and everything to gain by joining my team. There is absolutely No Obligation to sell if you purchase the Starter Kit, and there are no strings or Baker's Twine attached. LOL! You only have two more weeks to get this. Remember I will also give you a stamp set of your choice after you sign up.

More Big NEWS!!! Save 31% on Printing products with MDS. You can see the flyer on my website with all the great information.  
Go to my website today to see all the promotions going on under the promotions tag.  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.