Friday, August 17, 2012

Full Of Blessings Card

Hi again stamping friends and bleeps. I went to the doctor today and got some meds and since I was in town I picked up some better drugs than we have in our little town. YAY! I feel more like myself already as the doc had me take two pills today when I picked them up. I stopped by some friends of mine that told me they had tomatoes for me and they invited me in for coffee and then of course she had baked a blueberry raspberry pie so I had to have a slice of that. Oh such nice people here in Grygla. They make me feel so loved and so do all the comments I have been getting from so many of you. When I got home I had a message from someone that wanted to book a party in November that I don't even know. YAY, I love days like this. I am so blessed. 

It  is cool here today and made me in the mood to make a fall card. So I got this new set out of the Holiday Catalog called Full Of Blessings and that I am. LOL! I got out my watercolor paper and stamped this image with Black Stazon and colored it in with my ink pads and blender pens. I got out my Apothecary Accents Framelits and cut it out but the image just looked to small for the die cut,  so I thought, "hey Bev, try to cut down the shape by moving the framelit up on one side and line it up good". Well I'll be dipped, look at the darling shape it made. I had to sand the very top and bottom to take of a little point but I think it is so cute, don't you? It makes me giddy. A cute little Apothecary Accent shape. SWEET! I sponged around the edges with Crumb Cake and Always Artichoke ink.  Then I  took some Vellum card stock and put it through my Big Shot with the Sizzlits Large Delicate Doilies to layer underneath.  I inked up the Cotton Ribbon on my Pumpkin Pie and Always Artichoke Ink Pad and cut it into a banner and then stamped the long floral image in the set on the First Edition Specialty DSP and made that into a banner and then stamped the last one with Always Artichoke Ink on the Pumpkin Pie Card Stock. I used the Brushed Bronze Designer Button and strung Linen Thread through it and stuck it on with Mini glue Dots. All in all I think it turned out darling, don't you? 

Here are the details: 
Stamp Set: Full Of Blessings
Card Stock: Always Artichoke, Riding Hood Red,Pumpkin Pie, White Vellum, Watercolor Paper, First Edition Specialty DSP.
Inks: Pumpkin Pie, Always Artichoke, Crumb Cake, Riding Hood Red, Early Espresso 
Tools: Big Shot, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Delicate Doilies Sizzlits Large Dies, Fancy Fan Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Brushed Bronze Designer Buttons, Natural Cotton Ribbon, Linen Thread, Mini glue Dots, Dimensionals. 
Thanks for stopping by to look and you can view all these items in the Holiday Catalog or the Annual Catalog on the right sidebar. Have a great Friday night and a lovely weekend. Hugs, Bev
Shop 24/7 here: www.funtostamp.stampinup.net:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.