Monday, August 20, 2012

Make A Mitten Christmas Card

Good Monday morning stamping friends. Well, no bird nightmares last night so all is good. I wanted to share another one of my stamp-a-stack cards.  I thought this turned out so darling. I used the Make a Mitten set and Chock Full of Cheer for the mittens. Doesn't my Label Framelit cut out look like DSP? I die cut  the shape from River Rock Card Stock and then stamped the borders from that Make a Mitten Set across the cut out. Then I used the Festive Paper Piercing Pack to go around the edge. I rounded my corners of my card base with the 1-3/4" Circle Punch and then sanded the corners to smooth them out. I stamped the Merry Christmas from the Sassy Salutations Set. I used the Round Designer Button Slide and used the Seam Binding  that I rolled up in a ball to wrinkle the ribbon. Then I attached it to my card with Mini Glue Dots. I was so tickled pink when I got it done. I love it, don't you think it is cute? 

Here are the details:
Stamps Sets: Make A Mitten, Chock Full Of Cheer, Sassy Salutations 
Card Stock: Bravo Burgundy, River Rock, Naturals Ivory
Inks: Bravo Burgundy, River Rock, Baja Breeze  
Tools: Big Shot, Label Collection Framelits, Mitten Builder Punch, 1-3/4" Circle Punch, Round Designer Ribbon Slides, Seam Binding Ribbon, Festive Paper Piercing Pack, Paper Piercing Mat and Tool, Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots.

I have to tell you we were laughing so hard stamping all the mittens because they did 3 of each card and they were trying to figure out the tops and trying to save card stock. I got such a big kick out of Jackie and Patty. They were just a hoot. Here they are posing for my picture taking. I love them both they are so sweet.



 I hope you have a terrific Monday and thanks for stopping  by today. Don't forget about my blog candy as you have more time. You need to go to both Facebook to like my page and to Pinterest to follow me in order to qualify.     
Shop 24/7 here: www.funtostamp.stampinup.net
Hugs, Bev        Live, Laugh, Stamp

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.