Saturday, August 11, 2012

Chock Full Of Cheer card 4 I Spy Sketch



Happy Saturday stamping friends. It is sunny and cool here in Northern Minnesota. I have a packed day today with making pickles, laundry and stamping so I will make this quick.  I stamped this card this morning for the ISpy Sketches card challenge. I used the Festival of Prints DSP Stack on page 20 of the Holiday Catalog for my DSP and then used the Petals Of Plenty EF for my background. The stamp set is Chock Full Of Cheer in the Annual Catalog page 10. 

I can't believe how big banners are on a card and I love the way DSP makes a cool banner. There are some beautiful designs in the paper stack this year. I stamped the ornament and then cut it out with the Window Frames Collection Framelits and then added a Rhinestone to the ornament for some BLING. The ribbon is the Scallop Dots Ribbon using the undotted side. I have my Stamp-A-Stack next weekend. I should post it on here too I guess. Busy Busy! 

Here are the details:
Stamp Set: Chock Full Of Cheer, More Merry Messages,
Card Stock: Gumball Green, Very Vanilla, Festival Of Prints DSP Stack
Inks: Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black
Tools: Big Shot, Petals A Plenty Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Window Frames Collection Framelits, Paper Piercing Tool, Vintage Trinkets, 1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon,Mini Glue Dots. 
I hope you have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by. Remember to shop 24/7 here at my online ordering: www.funtostamp.stampinup.net  Hugs, Bev

Here is the ISpysketch and blog so make sure you stop by there: 
http://ispysketches.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh... A Christmas card....wonderful way to get ahead! Love the embossing and patterns! Thanks for playing at I Spy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Bev - what a gorgeous Christmas card! So happy to have you play along with iSpy this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smart idea to get ahead on those much needed Christmas cards! Beautiful :D Thanks so much for playing along with us this week over at iSpy Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.