Sunday, August 12, 2012

Summer Smooches DSP Birthday

Good Sunday morning stamping friends, I hope your day will be full of fun things to do like stamping and scrapping. I have to plan which of my Christmas cards I want to make for my stamp a stack next weekend and will work on that today along with laundry. I did get my pickles mixed yesterday so now it is just a matter of waiting the 48 hours to cure I guess. It is another gray day here and darn it started out sunny yesterday and there was a meteor shower that I was hoping to see last night but it clouded over during the day so we couldn't see it here. Oh well, I have church this morning and then have do clean and do laundry and then get to work on stamping business. Make sure you look for my previous post about blog candy to get in my drawing  for blog candy.
 
On my card I used the Summer Smooches DSP. You know sometimes DSP is just so beautiful in the design they cna be the whole show so you don't even need anything else and that is how I felt about this piece. I cut it out with the Bigz Clear Oval Accent Die and layered it over the textured Summer Sun layer. I used the Delicate Designs EF which I just fussy cut the edge and then used the Midnight Muse Stitched Ribbon down the side with a Ribbon Slide. I stamped the Happy Birthday and then cut it out with the Apothecary Accents Framelits

 Here are the details: 
Stamp Sets: Bring On the Cake
Card Stock: Summer Sun, Primrose Petals, Summer Smooches DSP
Inks: Midnight Muse
Tools: Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder, Bigz Clear Oval Accent Die, Apothecary Accents Framelits, 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon, Round Designer Ribbon Slides,Sponge, Dimensionals. 
Have a honey of a day and thanks for stopping by. Leave me a comment to let me know what you think of my card. Hus, Bev
Shop 24/7 here: www.funtostamp.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.