Thursday, August 2, 2012

Blue Ribbon and Affection Collection Friend Card

Hi stamping friends, oh wow am I tired. I got up early to finish laundry and finish up cleaning and get to the store to get what I needed to finish my burritos. I even got some Triple Chip cookies baked and my family should be here about 6 something. I hope they will feel at home when they get here and then I will be back later. Of all days to have to go to election judge training. I am going to miss Michael Phelps and the girls all around gymnastics to I think darn it.Oh well, I am sure I will live. LOL!

On my card I used Cherry Cobbler as my base and the then layered a piece of the World Spectacular DSP. I used the pennant and greeting from Affection Collection set and I stamped the greeting and the ribbon in Cherry Cobbler ink on Natural Whites CS  and the pennant is with Island Indigo ink. The other 2 pennants are from the World Spectacular DSP and I popped them up with Dimensionals. I fussy cut the ribbon.  I used the Viola's Lace builder wheel with Daffodil Delight ink and fussy cut it out.  I layered that over a strip of the same DSP. I stamped the Best in Daffodil Delight and punched it out with the 1-3/8" Circle Punch. I tied Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine around my banner.  

Here are the details: 
Stamp Sets: Blue Ribbon, Affection Collection, Viola's Lace Builder Wheel
Card Stock: Cherry Cobbler, Naturals White, World Spectacular DSP
Inks: Cherry Cobbler, Island Indigo, Daffodil Delight
Tools: Jumbo Wheel and Spindle for Builder Wheel, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, Bakers Twine, Dimensionals.
I hope you are having a terrific Thursday. Thanks for stopping by and if you didn't notice I got the Holiday Catalog on my blog now so you can click on it to view it. Hugs, Bev
Shop 24/7 or join my team by clicking here:  www.funtostamp.stampinup.net

1 comment:

  1. Nice card. The primary colors together are tried and true. You prove it, once again, with this great card.

    Love looking at your blog.

    Looks like you got the Holiday Catalog up okay on your sidebar. Sorry I was such poor help.

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.