Sunday, August 5, 2012

Itty Bitty Banners Thank You

Hi stamping friends, are you having a great weekend? My Mom and sisters left early this morning and I went back to bed.I just woke up and threw the towels in the washer and am having my first cup of Joe. I sure had a wonderful weekend with my family and too bad they had to get back to Iowa. We cleaned out my hall  closet and packed up and threw away a lot of stuff from my basement. I think they enjoyed being here and enjoyed my cooking I know. Last night I made some pan fried walleye and made coleslaw. YUMMMY it was so good.

 I had started to post this yesterday morning but never got back to it. I love doing these card challenges so always looking around and came across this one. What a cute name. Nacho Average Challenge. This one was a particularly easy  challenge and I love this DSP Summer Smooches. I missed the entry however so will have to play along next week. Just to busy of a weekend with my wonderful Mom and two of my sisters.

Here are the details:
Stamp Set: Itty Bitty Banners
Card Stock: Tempting Turquoise, Summer Smooches DSP
Inks: Island Indigo
Tools: 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon
Bless you for stopping by today and make sure you check take some time to create something cute. Shop 24/7 here www.funtostamp.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.