Wednesday, August 29, 2012

3D Friend Box

Happy Hump Day Stamping friends, oh wow I need a massage from blanching and cleaning and cutting up all those tomatoes. Today I have to make the actual salsa and can it. Busy Busy. I wanted to show you this cute box I made from my toothpaste box. I flattened it out and cut it at the length I wanted and left one end intact to close. I just measured  the width and length of my box and scored my DSP from the Pennants on Parade Simply Scrappin' Kit. I put sticky strip on both edges of it and then I made a strip for the bottom and actually put that on first. Then wrapped the side. I filled a cello bag with candy and tied it with the Stitched Satin Ribbon. I used the die cuts from the kit and then used the Mixed Medley Stamp Set and stamped Friend on Whisper White with Summer Starfruit Ink and snailed it to the tag. I wrapped the pennants around a skewer that I cut off. This was one of the the treats I was going to sell at Fall Fest. Now I will have to give it away. So don't throw your boxes away because you can always make cute treats like this. Don't you agree? 

Here are the details:
Stamp Set: Mixed Medley
Card Stock: Whisper White, Pennants on Parade Simply Scrappin' Kit
Ink: Summer Starfruit
Accessories: 1-1/4: Scallop Circle Punch, 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon, Cello Bags, Sticky Strip, Dimensionals, Skewer, Toothpaste Box.
Now get out there and create something cute. Live love laugh stamp!  Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.  Hugs, Bev
Shop here 24/7: www.funtostamp.stampinup.net

1 comment:

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.