Friday, July 13, 2012

Reason To Smile Thanks

Hi friends, Ha I wish I had a reason to smile. Well, I realize that I am healthy, have a loving family and tons of loving friends. Money can't buy that and I know that so well but I cancelled my trip after finding out I had to have a new tire put on and a wheel bearing replaced on my car so I figured I would cancel my trip and make more money and maybe have my family meet me in the middle of the mileage between us some weekend. I will miss the friends, but I really need to concentrate on working and selling my house too so I have been taking pictures so my journalist sister can get it listed on Craig's list for me.  Yes, I am bummed but I think my Mom is bummed more. Oh well. what can I do but stay home and stamp and not spend money that I don't really have.   

Instead, I have this card I made for a coworker using the Reason to Smile set and the A Fitting Occasion set. I thought it was cute and she liked it to. Who doesn't like polka dots.  I used that darling Delicate Designs Folder and then the Large Scallop Edgelits.  She and I both love coffee and it was just so appropriate for her. Don't you just love the versatility of this Reason To Smile set?  I love it. So I am going  to show you more ideas with it the month you know. I hope you don't mind. 

Here are  the Details: 
Stamp Sets: Reason To Smile, A Fitting Occasion
Card Stock: Early Espresso, Whisper White, Lucky Limeade
Inks:  Early Espresso, Lucky Limeade, Wisteria Wonder
Tools: Big Shot, Delicate Designs Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Large Scallop Edgelits, 1-3/4 " Circle Punch, Color Spritzing Tool, Basic Pearls, Dimensionals.
Well, I have to get stamping my swap cards that is due the first part of August but tonight I think I am going to maybe take a walk and then relax and watch a movie that my brother Jeff sent me. I hope you have a terrific weekend and thank you so much for stopping in. Love you all that visit and leave me comments. You are so sweet. Hugs, Bev

1 comment:

  1. Cute! Cute! Cute!
    Love the versatility of The Eeadon to Smile set =-)
    Sorry you couldn't make it home.
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.