Thursday, July 12, 2012

Elegant Butterfly Punch and Alhambra Wheel Birthday Card

Hi stamping friends,  OMG you are so going to wish you were a Stampin' UP! Demonstrator when you get the Holiday Catalog in your hands. Earn Free stuff  and get it early too. Yeah right I love my job. I got my box yesterday and I gotta tell you. INCREDIBLE! I am just giddy with excitement. Is being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator right for you? I would love to help you get started and answer all your questions and be right by your side to run your business. So join today okay. I have been working on swaps using some of the new stuff so I hope to show you something soon. I may be missing for a day or two on posting to my blog for you as I will be traveling and not sure how much I will be stamping. Or posting. Oooh looks like tornado warnings east of us. YIKES. I am going over to a girlfriends to pick raspberries. Oh and yes the people are interested in my house so now I am to the point of show me the money. LOL! I will keep the ad in the paper. 


On this card I stamped the Alhambra Jumbo Wheel on Whisper White CS with the Rich Razzleberry Ink Pad and then I rolled it on the top of my card  and on top of the butterfly that I punched out  I tied a piece of the Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon. I used the Bitty Banners Framelits and the Itty Bitty Banner set. I sort of cased this card from the Annual Catalog.  


Here are the details:
Stamp Set: Itty Bitty Banners,Alhambra Wheel
Card Stock: Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
Inks: Rich Razzleberry
Tools: Big Shot, Bitty Banners Framelits, Elegant Butterfly Punch, 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain, Basic Rhinestones, Mini Glue Dots, Dimensionals.
Have a lovely weekend  and I will get back to you soon. Thanks for stopping by and leave a comment if you stop by. Hugs, Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.