Saturday, July 14, 2012

Happy Birthday with Papaya Collage and Blog Candy

Hi stamping friends, ooohh isn't this background pretty? This is a sneak peak out of the Holiday Catalog that should be available soon. I don't think I have ever been more happy or proud that I am a SU demonstrator. I tell you what, lately I have made two big mistakes on orders and I called our demo support right away and they fixed the mistakes I made. Just like that. I had screwed myself out of $65 hostess dollars and you know they gave it to me even though it was my mistake. Yes, I am so happy to be a SU demo. To get my hands on the darling stamps and big shot framelits and DSP it is just so unbelievable!  I am so happy I am giving out blog candy starting today. I will give you the details later in this post. 


On this card I used the flower from the Papaya Collage set and I masked the flowers to get them all together and stamped them in Rose Red. Then cut out the leave and used the Labels Framelits and stamped the Happy Birthday with the Beautiful Birthday stamp which I think is so pretty. It comes only in a wood mount. The base color is Early Espresso and textured with the new Lacy Brocade EF. I love the design in it. The DSP is the Festival of  Prints which is a paper stack  in the Holiday Catalog. Then I just made a banner out of Rose Red CS. Added the pearls to finish it off. I think it came out so pretty, don't you?  Those flowers are so pretty and all you have to do is stamp them. Easy Peasey!

Here are the details:  
Stamp Sets: Papaya Collage, Beautiful Birthday
Card Stock: Early Espresso, Rose Red, Very Vanilla, Festival of Prints paper stack
Inks: Early Espresso, Rose Red, Certainly Celery
Tools: Big Shot, Lacy Brocade Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Framelits Labels Collections, 1-1/4" Square Punch(for the banner), Sponge, Basic Pearls

 BLOG CANDY BLOG CANDY BLOG CANDY BLOG CANDY


Okay all you have to do is leave me a comment or send me an email with the name and contact info of a friend that is not my customer now and is willing to buy Stampin' UP! products from me. After he or she places an order with me either by emailing me or goes to my online store, I will put your name in a drawing and then draw at the end of my Blog Candy Contest for the winner.  This contest will run from today until the 28th of July. That is two full weeks.  This should be fairly easy and I have a great prize for all the winner so make sure you play along. 
Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely weekend. Bee Happy! Hugs, Bev 

2 comments:

  1. Great stamping/masking of the flowers. Love the font of the new HB stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Live the new EF on the early espresso! Very rich & elegant! Another fabulous card made by Bev =-)
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.