Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Reason To Smile Fruit Card

Hi Stamping Friends. GOT FRUIT? LOL! If anyone knows me personally they know I hate glitter but used it on this card that I cased from Erin Gonzales at www.handstampedstyle.com and she told me I could case her card so check out hers as it's very cute.  I stamped the flower from Reason To Smile on Daffodil Delight, Lucky Limeade, and Tangerine Tango and then punched them out with the 1-3/4" Circle Punch. Then I scored them in half and cut on the score line. Then I used my White Gel Pen to make the pith of the fruit and then used my marker to darken some of the petals like seeds and then use my 2 Way Glue Pen and added Dazzling Diamonds glitter to the seeds. It looks much cuter in person. I used the Apothecary Accents Framelit to cut out the Whisper White card stock and then used the Argyle EF and sponged around it. I used the Sweet Essentials Stamp Set and used my marker to color just the So ----Of  You so I could use the Fabulous Phrases word set with Sweet and cut it out with the Jewelry Tag Punch and then cut off the tab and stuck a mini glue dot under it to say so sweet of you. I used mini glue dots to also hold down the ribbon as I didn't tie it around my card, I just laid it down the width of the card. Do you like it?

This could be a card to give a friend that was nice to you or someone that did a favor for you.Everyone loves getting a hand stamped card.  I know exactly who I am going to give this card too.  I hope you like it and have gotten this set for $5.00. If not you better get it. Click on my order now button and order $50.00 and get the set for $5 using the code 131275. I have used the heck out of this set and love it.


Here are the details: 
Stamp Sets: Reason To Smile, Fabulous Phrases, Sweet Essentials
Card Stock: Lucky Limeade, Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White
Inks: Lucky Limeade, Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango
Tools: Big Shot, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Argyle Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, 3/8" Ruffled Ribbon, 2 Way Glue, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Mini Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Sponge 
Have a honey of a day and bee happy. Thanks for stopping by and please show me some love by leaving a comment. Now go stamp healthy! LOL! Hugs, Bev

1 comment:

  1. Great way to create fruit slices with the Reason to Smile set. Really? Who thinks of this stuff I never could and it looks so real - will have to try it. TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.