Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Lacy And Lovely Card for Colourq Challenge

Hi stamping friends, my head is going in circles. LOL! I made this card with the Lacy & Lovely  stamp set for the Colourq challenge this week. I cased this from the Annual Catalog but wow does my card look different and a great manly card I think. Don't you? I got my house cleaned and I don't know how feeling the way I did. I am still waiting for the house lookers. They are coming tomorrow. It is a beautiful day here. Not really humid which is so nice. 

Here I used the Netting Background stamp and stamped it on the Pear Pizzazz with the same color ink. I cut out a hole with the 2-1/2" Circle Punch. That was kind of a challenge itself to have it centered perfectly and stamp the Chocolate Chip inside the circle. I used the Lacy & Lovely set and I stamped the biggest design on Chocolate Chip withe the same color ink. Then I stamped that same design on More Mustard with that same ink and punched it out with 1-1/4" Circle Punch, Then I stamped the little flower on the border in Chocolate Chip ink. I stamped the design with the points in Chocolate Chip ink and then fussy cut it out. I stamped the little flower again in Daffodil Delight  ink and punched that out with the 1" Circle Punch and then stamped the design again and punched out the center with the 1/2" Circle Punch. Then I put a little Vintage Trinket Brad in the middle of that and used the Mini Glue Dots to attach it. Then I layered the whole piece on with Dimensionals. I made a Miss You tag and wrapped around a piece of Daffodil Delight Grosgrain Stitched Ribbon. I think it turned out pretty cool don't you. Be sure to check out the other artists for this weeks ColourQ#145 challenge at www.colourq.blogspot.com 


Here are the details:
Stamp Sets:  Lacey and Lovely, Netting
Card Stock: Pear Pizzazz, Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, Whisper White
Inks: Pear Pizzazz, Chocolate Chip, More Mustard
Tools: 2-1/2" Circle Punch ,1-1/4" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, Vintage Trinkets, Grosgrain Stitched Ribbon, Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots.
Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have a great Thursday. Bee Happy! 
Hugs, Bev
Here is this weeks challenge: 







1 comment:

  1. Lovely stamped card, Bev, love the doilies! Thanks for joining in the fun this week at the ColourQ.

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.