Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Fabulous Florets Sympathy Card

Hi stamping friends. These are the cards I hate to have to stamp but I needed some male type cards so made this card with the Fabulous Florets set and used the blues for it. I made a mask for the flowers by stamping them on printer paper and cutting them out so I could stamp 3 of the flowers and then lay down the mask and then stamp the stems over. I think this card turned out so pretty. I used Baja Breeze card stock and then tied a ribbon with Baja Breeze Seam Binding, I made a banner and that finished up my card.


I had such a headache most of the day and I can't really say it is gone now either.  Dang it anyway. I just feel sick to my stomach too. Not good. I cleaned a bit and picked up clutter since this couple is coming tomorrow and I also get my holiday order tomorrow so I am excited for that. I need to get laundry done and bring my suitcase up to start packing for home after this couple comes. Please pray that they want to buy it. I really want to move back home. They get a lot as I am leaving my washer and dryer and mower and a lot of other things. I need to go water the garden tomorrow too as we are going through a dry pattern again. 
I  did have some good news in an email today. One of my recruits made it to Senior Associate so I got to pick a free stamp set out of the catalog so I picked the Morning Post Alphabet as it was the highest price set on my wish list. YAY,  I love perks like that.  Wouldn't you like getting free stamps from Stampin' UP!? You can if you join my team. Just click on my Join Now button. Only $99.00. I couldn't be happier to have some new team members. Think about it now would you. If you have any questions make sure you contact me. If you live in another state it doesn't  matter.  I have skype and hold monthly meetings with swaps and all sort of info and I treat my down line very well. You could ask any of them. Seriously I am a great up line. 


Anyway here are the details for my card:
Stamp Sets: Fabulous Florets, Loving Thoughts
Card Stock: Baja Breeze, Confetti Cream(discontinued)
Inks: Baja Breeze, Certainly Celery
Tools: Baja Breeze Seam Binding, Dimensionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.