Wednesday, July 18, 2012

One In A Million Thanks card

Happy hump day stamping friends, today I wanted to share with you a card I made for a thank you to my BFF that had to go to to town so she picked up groceries for me. Isn't she sweet? Yes she is. Here I used the Creative Elements set and used the color coach for the color selection. I used some of the new tools like the Apothecary Accents and the new darling little 1-1/4" Scallop Circle Punch that will be available in the upcoming Holiday Catalog. That catalog is incredible and hopefully all my customers will be receiving it shortly. That little punch I can see using in a lot of ways. Just wait and I will share them with you.


Well, the exciting Convention starts today I am feeling withdrawal from not being able to go. I will be waiting for my BFF to text me with some of the details and can't wait to see what I am missing from all my friends that did go. I stamped the swirl stamp in Rose Red ink and sponged around that piece with Prefect Plum ink. I snailed that down and then stamped the little border along that piece with Perfect Plum ink. I stamped the design that could be a tag in Rose Red on the same color CS and then cut it out with the Apothecary Accents. Then I punched out the small circle with Marina Mist and used my paper piercing tool and mat to poke a hole through  both pieces and then used an Antique Brad for an embellishment. I stamped the Above and Beyond in Marina Mist. I think it turned out cute for just grabbing a stamp set and running with it so to say.  I need to try to get my groove on to create some swap cards that are due in  the first part of August. LOL! I hope it works. I want to get those done today. I also have to get raspberries frozen too. YUM!


Here are the details:
Stamp Sets: Creative Elements, One In A Million
Card Stock: Perfect Plum, Rose Red, Marina Mist,Naturals Ivory
Inks: Rose Red, Perfect Plum, Marina Mist
Tools: Big Shot, Apothecary Accents Framelits, 1-1/4" Scallop Circle Punch, Antique Brads, Paper Piercing Tool and Mat, Dimensionals, Sponge.
I hope you have a lovely day and thank you for stopping by. Please leave a comment so I know you have been here. Hugs, Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.