Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Friend To Friend Bee Card

Good morning friends, just buzzing by to say hi! Isn't this card darling? I got this in the mail yesterday and you know that feeling of love and joy you get when you  receive a hand stamped card. I love that feeling and I am sure you do too. I received this darling card from my friend Julia Sager and to me it looks like she used an oval punch  and a circle punch to make the bee but isn't it cute? I love this card for more than one reason. You see Bev's Busy Bees is my Stampin' Up! group name that I would love to have you join. Right now is a great time too with the kit only $99.00 and you get to design the kit yourself. Now how great is that?  Wow, what a great deal! The second reason was she told me she would miss me at convention which starts tomorrow and I can't go this year. Yep, I am so bummed. Now just so you know Julia is a friend I met at convention one year and we have become very good friends so that isn't another reason for you to join my team of demonstrators to make lifetime friends that enrich your life. I know there is nothing more important in life than people and I feel so blessed to have friends like Julia in mine.

I slept in today till 8:30 as I must have needed it. I have sort of a busy day as I have a gal coming over to look at what I have for sale in my discontinued stamps and punches and other stuff. Then I told my BFF that I would come over and help her pick her garden. I also have to cook a turkey and do something with a zucchini  that I got from a friend. So other than that I have a pretty busy day. LOL!  I just had my cup of Joe so I am ready to face whatever comes today. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a honey of a day and bee happy!
Hugs, Bev 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.