Monday, July 16, 2012

Mr & Mrs and Etruscan Elegance wedding card

Good Monday morning friends, just drinking my cup of Joe. I hope you had a great weekend. I did even though I miss going on a short vacation. Oh well, I am still praying my house will sell and I can get back to Davenport, IA. It really cooled off nice after the rain. We need a reprieve from the heat. I exercised a lot yesterday and ate light.  I am trying to lose weight. Seems like it is always a struggle.  Keep on trying. I needed a wedding card in August and when I got this wheel I saw how it could be for Halloween but wanted to try it on an elegant card too. This is a very simple card and should have dressed it up a bit more but I wanted to see how it looked in a soft color. I think it works well, don't you? 

I used the Naturals White and Pink Pirouette card stock and added ribbon to the middle and I added the Rhinestones on the periods and then on the design of the wheel. I am amazed I got the wheel lined up so well. LOL! I used two ribbons and actually the Pretty In Pink one is discontinued. I used Pretty In Pink ink also so it would show up better. Now can you believe I didn't even use the Big Shot on this card?  I maybe could have punched or die cut a scallop but didn't want to take away from the beauty of the wheel.


Products used:
Stamp Sets or Wheels: Mr & Mrs, Etruscan Elegance
Card Stock and DSP: Pink Pirouette, Naturals White
Inks: Pretty In Pink
Tools and Accessories: Whisper White Organza, 3/8 " Taffeta Ribbon, Basic Rhinestones, Jumbo Wheel Handle.
I hope you have a great Monday and have time to create something cute. Thank you so much for stopping by.I sure love reading all the comments and usually reply to them. Off to work I go. Hugs, Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.