Saturday, July 28, 2012

Affection Collection Friend Card


Hi stamping friends, a quick post here tonight as I am in shock. I just heard Michael Phelps didn't medal. OMG I can't believe it. I have been stamping swap cards and watching the Olympics all day. I just have to put the greeting banners on my swap cards and I will be done. While I had the Affection Collection set out I made this card. My embelishment is the Bitty Buttons because it has a heart shaped button and I tied the Calypso Coral Baker's Twine through it. I stapled the NO. 1 banner onto the card and bent it up a bit. I think this card turned out very cute and was pretty easy. Don't you? I adore this stamp set.


It has been an absolutely beautiful day here and my lawn got mowed today and it looks so nice.Tomorrow I need to weed my garden. It is way overgrown even though I don't have too much in it. So what is on your plate this weekend. I am trying to get some things ready for my sisters and Mom are here. They come next Thursday night. I hope to still be able to blog while they are here. Looks like we may get a storm tonight. YAY! I could be a storm chaser did you know that about me? Probably not, LOL!  

Here are the details:
Stamp Sets: Affection Collection
Card Stock: Calypso Coral, Very Vanilla
Inks: Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Baja Breeze, Basic Gray
Tools: Bitty Buttons, Baker's Twine, Stapler
So that is it for today bleeps and I hope you are enjoying the Olympics too. I love this time of year even though I like the swimming and gymnastics the best I was watching it all and cheering to the TV. I hope my Mojo starts again but I am taking the week off doing any challenges I think. I have to think about cleaning the house and such. Cooking too. I hope you have a great weekend and if I can get a card stamped I will show your tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by and I love to read all the comments. Hugs, Bev
Click on the link to shop 24/7 or join my team: www.funtostamp.stampinup.net



No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.