Sunday, July 29, 2012

Blue Ribbon and Affection Collection Rooting for the Athletes

Good Sunday morning bleeps, oh wow I can't get enough of the Olympics. I am so proud of all the athletes no matter what country but of course I am cheering for the USA! I was stamping cards for this week to try to get ahead and decided not to go to church today even. I had this Blue Ribbon set out  so made this quick card in honor of the Olympics. In my opinion all the athletes are winners for making it to the Olympics. What an achievement. Which is your favorite sport? 

On this card I simply used Night of Navy CS and then stamped the images in the Blue Ribbon set on Whisper White CS and die cut it out with the Oval Accent Bigz Clear Die. Then stamped the Blue Ribbon and  fussy cut that out. I better get to cleaning my house and weeding my garden. 


Here are the details: 
Stamp Set: Blue Ribbon
Card Stock: Night Of Navy, Whisper White
Inks: Night OF Navy, Real Red
Tools: Big Shot: Oval Accent Bigz Clear Die, Sponge
I hope you are enjoying the Olympics too and have a blessed day. Thanks for stopping by today!
Hugs, Bev
Click on the link to shop 24/7 and join my team: www.funtostamp.stampinup.net



1 comment:

  1. I adore this set Bev and what you've done with it makes me smile!! Beautiful colors and design!! :)

    Thanks so much for following me! Just wanted to let you know that if you want to follow me via friend connect (followers gadget), then PLEASE, pretty please go back to my website and resubmit yourself as a follower of my blog.  The followers gadget has changed.

    The reason for this is because I've added all of my "new website posts" to my old blogger blog at www.stampedsmiles.blogspot.com .  So you can get to me either way you search for me...BUT, if you were following me at either place, then please "re-follow" me again to be sure you get the updates.

    Hope this makes sense to you!  THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!!
    HUGS!!
    Vicki – www.stampsmiles.com

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.